Episode 75 of the IR Simplified Podcast is a short one.
With 2019 being an election year, and a change of government predicted, now is the time to prepare for what might be coming.
For example, make sure your casuals, are genuine casual employees.
It might also pay to get another enterprise agreement locked in place sooner rather than later.
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Bullying and Harassment, Sacked for sleeping on a break, workplace investigation tips, and Q & A about first aiders in the workplace.
- Swearing In The Workplace And That “Natural Padding” Comment
- 74: Flexible Work Arrangements, ‘Experts’ With An Agenda, Union Relevancy, FWC And Biometrics
- To Record or Not To Record. Digging Deeper in Being Union Free