Though it doesn’t have to be that way.
I am making it my mission to help business owners to simplify industrial relations.
Let’s face it, these days, industrial relations is worth big money.
If it wasn’t, do you honestly believe that we would see as many law firms in the area as there is now?
This is nothing against law firms or lawyers in general, they have to make a living the same as everyone else.
Except the thing is, lawyers understand employment law.
Not, industrial relations.
There is a B-I-G, H-U-G-E difference between the two.
Industrial relations happens in the workplace, not in the courtroom or Fair Work Commission.
To win at industrial relations in the workplace, you need to know a few things.
Regardless of what industry your business is in, employees usually all want the same thing.
To be paid fairly.
To be treated fairly.
And to feel valued within the organisation.
After all, who wants to be treated like a mushroom, and thought of as simply another cog in the machinery?
So, hang around, and check out some of the blog posts and podcasts that can help you to simplify industrial relations.
Or, add your name and email address to the form on the right, to join our weekly newsletter.
- Leading Questions. Should You Or Shouldn’t You?
- Can An Employee “Take The Fifth”?
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?