You are about to begin your journey to simplifying industrial relations.
If you are new to industrial relations the following articles make a good starting point.
- What is industrial relations?
- What is a trade union?
- Workplace Bullying. What is it?
- Enterprise Agreements. What are they?
High Income Threshold
Employers should be aware that from 1 July 2018, the high-income threshold is set to increase to $145,400.00. This means the maximum amount of compensation payable for a successful unfair dismissal claim increases to $72,700.00.
Recent articles and podcast episodes
- 71: Financial Stress In Employees, Unconventional Guide Follow On, and more
- The Unconventional Guide To Industrial Relations
- 70: Tips To Help The New Business Owner
- 69: 3.5% Pay Increase To Modern Awards, and Spending More Just To Be Right
- 68: I’m Back To Basics For This Podcast; Pet Care Leave
- 67: Cost or value; sacked for not being vegan, ACTU’s “change the rules” campaign
- 66: Annual Wage Increase, Internships, How Can We “Fix” HR, and more
- 65: The CFMMEU (a super union), Pharmacists Writing “sick notes” And More
- 64: Are Enterprise Agreements Dead And Buried?, Recording Workplace Investigations, and Why We Must Break Unions