There’s no denying that for some, industrial relations can be a confusing thing to understand.
Though it doesn’t have to be that way.
I am making it my mission to help business owners to simplify industrial relations.
Let’s face it, these days, industrial relations is worth big money.
If it wasn’t, do you honestly believe that we would see as many law firms in the area as there is now?
This is nothing against law firms or lawyers in general, they have to make a living the same as everyone else.
Except the thing is, lawyers understand employment law.
Not, industrial relations.
There is a B-I-G, H-U-G-E difference between the two.
Industrial relations happens in the workplace, not in the courtroom or Fair Work Commission.
To win at industrial relations in the workplace, you need to know a few things.
Regardless of what industry your business is in, employees usually all want the same thing.
To be paid fairly.
To be treated fairly.
And to feel valued within the organisation.
After all, who wants to be treated like a mushroom, and thought of as simply another cog in the machinery?
So, hang around, and check out some of the blog posts and podcasts that can help you to simplify industrial relations.
Or, add your name and email address to the form on the right, to join our weekly newsletter.
- Can An Employee “Take The Fifth”? 23 April 2019
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations 11 March 2019
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations 6 March 2019
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more 4 February 2019
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave? 1 February 2019
- When Workplace Investigations Go Wrong 30 January 2019
- Bullying and Harassment, Sacked for sleeping on a break, workplace investigation tips, and Q & A about first aiders in the workplace. 28 January 2019