In episode 76 of the IR Simplified podcast, I share my thoughts on swearing in the workplace.
While some language may be inappropriate, should we really be getting upset about it?
What if we became a bit more resilient and understood that sometimes people use bad language?
After that, I share my thoughts on the “extra padding” comment that lead to someone’s termination and unsuccessful unfair dismissal application.
- Can An Employee “Take The Fifth”?
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?
- When Workplace Investigations Go Wrong