In episode 73 of the IR Simplified Podcast, I talk some more about my recent article on recording workplace investigation meetings.
I also talk some more about workplaces going union-free.
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?
- When Workplace Investigations Go Wrong
- Bullying and Harassment, Sacked for sleeping on a break, workplace investigation tips, and Q & A about first aiders in the workplace.