In this episode of the IR Simplified podcast I talk about the following:
- The FWC’s Model Term for flexible work arrangements, which commenced on 01 December 2018
- More scaremongering from an “expert”, and why do we put up with it.
- Does a 1% drop in Union membership mean that Unions are no longer relevant?
- The FWC’s decision to dismiss an unfair dismissal application by an employee who was sacked for not wanting his fingerprint used for clocking on/off.
Links mentioned in podcast:
- 74: Flexible Work Arrangements, ‘Experts’ With An Agenda, Union Relevancy, FWC And Biometrics
- Flexible Work Arrangements “Model Term” Takes Effect On 1 December 2018
- To Record or Not To Record. Digging Deeper in Being Union Free
- Casuals, and Union Free In 28 Days
- To Record Or Not To Record. That Is The Question
- About Your Privacy