In this episode of the IR Simplified podcast I talk about the following:
- The FWC’s Model Term for flexible work arrangements, which commenced on 01 December 2018
- More scaremongering from an “expert”, and why do we put up with it.
- Does a 1% drop in Union membership mean that Unions are no longer relevant?
- The FWC’s decision to dismiss an unfair dismissal application by an employee who was sacked for not wanting his fingerprint used for clocking on/off.
Links mentioned in podcast:
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?
- When Workplace Investigations Go Wrong
- Bullying and Harassment, Sacked for sleeping on a break, workplace investigation tips, and Q & A about first aiders in the workplace.
- Q&A: First Aiders In The Workplace
- 7 Simple (But Important Things) To Remember About Workplace Investigations.