In this episode of the IR Simplified podcast I talk about the following:
- The FWC’s Model Term for flexible work arrangements, which commenced on 01 December 2018
- More scaremongering from an “expert”, and why do we put up with it.
- Does a 1% drop in Union membership mean that Unions are no longer relevant?
- The FWC’s decision to dismiss an unfair dismissal application by an employee who was sacked for not wanting his fingerprint used for clocking on/off.
Links mentioned in podcast:
- Leading Questions. Should You Or Shouldn’t You?
- Can An Employee “Take The Fifth”?
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?