Can I bribe you to subscribe to my email list?
There are some great things happening at IR Simplified in 2016.
- Podcast re-launched
- More informative articles on how to simplify your industrial relations challenges
- Online training programs updated and relaunched
- Introduction of two membership levels (details coming soon)
- More webinars with practical advice
- Hands-on training sessions
To be involved in these you need to be a subscriber to the IR Simplified newsletter or enrol in one of the membership plans.
While the only cost to you to subscribe to the email newsletter is the 5 or 10 minutes it takes you to read the weekly email, the benefit could be beyond measure.
Over the course of the year, you will find ways to simplify your industrial relations challenges, by improving employee engagement, minimising unfair dismissal claims, negotiating enterprise agreements and so on.
What About The Bribe?
The bribe, is available to new subscribers who subscribe before 31 Dec 2015, and will be the chance to win one of the following.
- $100 Woolworths gift cards (2 available)
- Their choice of online training program at no cost (2 available, worth $497)
- A complimentary ticket to one full day training session in Qld (valued at $997)
To be in it to win it, add your details to the form below or follow this link