Tomorrow brings us into 2016, and for the past few days, the internet has been abuzz with talk of the changes that 2016 will bring.
That being said, and without it sounding cliched, or overdone, 2016 is bringing some changes to IR Simplified.
For the past few weeks, the team at IRSimplified.com.au have been busy putting things in place for the launch and re-launch of some new products and services.
A number of people have been asking me when and if the IR Simplified Podcast was going to be relaunched.
The good news is that yes it is coming back in 2016.
The format for this year is that an episode will be published twice a week. Tuesday will be a ‘tactical’ episode where particular tips and tactics for simplifying your industrial relations challenges will be discussed. Thursday’s episode will be a ‘topical’ one, featuring a topical discussion on something relevant to the world of industrial relations.
Fingers crossed, the first one should be its way to you by the second week of January.
Starting on Monday, 04 January 2016 there will be two paid subscription options available.
The first is the Gold Plan.
For $37.00 per month, you will get the following:
- Unlimited access to gold level articles – published every Wednesday
- Unlimited email access to answer any questions that you may have regarding simplifying your industrial relations challenges
- 50% discount on guides and templates
(10 guides average $170.00 + updates each saving you $850)
- Discount code giving you$20 off the standard ticket price to the monthly Australian Industrial Relations breakfasts.
- Complimentary access to monthly webinars (worth $67.00/session)
- Along with special items in development
The next plan, which gives the best value for money is the Platinum Plan
For $107.00 per month you get all of the above, plus the following:
- Unlimited access to platinum level articles – published every Friday
- Complimentary access to ALL the guides + Updates + Any new releases
(Min value $1700.00 per year)
- Complimentary access to ALL Australian Industrial Relations monthly breakfasts.
(min value $800)
- 50% discount on ALL training courses
- 50% discount to EVERY live training session
- Monthly skype call
- More to be released throughout 2016
Australian Industrial Relations Foundation
This not for profit foundation has been set up to help those small businesses and employees who may not be in a strong financial position to be able to afford representation or consultation.
The foundation will be funding by the proceeds of the online training courses at IRSimplified.info, along with the provision of training seminars and breakfasts through AustralianIndustrialRelations.com
Following on from this year, 2016 will see more webinars being held.
These webinars will be on a range of topics such as:
- Workplace Investigations
- Enterprise Agreements
- Industrial Action
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement.
The easiest way to find out what updates are happening and when, is to become a subscriber to the IRSimplified newsletter.
To say thank you, and to bribe you into subscribing, if you add your details below, you will receive a copy of the Working From Home guide, plus updates. (Valued at $150 per year – release date mid Jan 2016)