In this episode of the IR Simplified Podcast, I talk about an article in the Brisbane Times titled, “Your employees’ money worries are also your own“; I add a bit of an addendum to Wednesday’s article “The Unconventional Guide To Industrial Relations“, and talk about the hypocrisy of the ALP’s penalty rates campaign.
This course is aimed at those who are new to industrial relations such as a business owner or newly promoted manager. Proving an overview of the act, the course covers the essential areas of: National Employment Standards; Modern Awards; Record Keeping; Terminations; and more Find out more
- 74: Flexible Work Arrangements, ‘Experts’ With An Agenda, Union Relevancy, FWC And Biometrics
- Flexible Work Arrangements “Model Term” Takes Effect On 1 December 2018
- To Record or Not To Record. Digging Deeper in Being Union Free
- Casuals, and Union Free In 28 Days
- To Record Or Not To Record. That Is The Question
- About Your Privacy