In this episode of the IR Simplified Podcast, I talk about an article in the Brisbane Times titled, “Your employees’ money worries are also your own“; I add a bit of an addendum to Wednesday’s article “The Unconventional Guide To Industrial Relations“, and talk about the hypocrisy of the ALP’s penalty rates campaign.
This course is aimed at those who are new to industrial relations such as a business owner or newly promoted manager. Proving an overview of the act, the course covers the essential areas of: National Employment Standards; Modern Awards; Record Keeping; Terminations; and more Find out more
- Can An Employee “Take The Fifth”?
- Using The OODA Loop In Workplace Investigations
- Tips On How To Simplify Industrial Relations
- Privacy of staff records for domestic violence leave, finger print dismissal appeal, and more
- Q&A: Do we pay workers for public holidays while they’re on unpaid leave?
- When Workplace Investigations Go Wrong