In this episode of the IR Simplified Podcast, I talk about an article in the Brisbane Times titled, “Your employees’ money worries are also your own“; I add a bit of an addendum to Wednesday’s article “The Unconventional Guide To Industrial Relations“, and talk about the hypocrisy of the ALP’s penalty rates campaign.
This course is aimed at those who are new to industrial relations such as a business owner or newly promoted manager. Proving an overview of the act, the course covers the essential areas of: National Employment Standards; Modern Awards; Record Keeping; Terminations; and more Find out more
- 71: Financial Stress In Employees, Unconventional Guide Follow On, and more
- The Unconventional Guide To Industrial Relations
- 70: Tips To Help The New Business Owner
- 69: 3.5% Pay Increase To Modern Awards, and Spending More Just To Be Right
- 68: I’m Back To Basics For This Podcast; Pet Care Leave
- 67: Cost or value; sacked for not being vegan, ACTU’s “change the rules” campaign