This course provide participants with the practical skills to assess complaints, gather information, conduct interviews and write reports on the outcome of the investigation.
This course will show you:
- When you should investigate
- How to create an investigation plan
- How to manage a support person
- How to pick the right person to be the investigator
- Legal considerations when conducting a workplace investigation
- Gathering evidence
- Compiling the final report
- and more...
|There are no units in this module.|