IR Simplified is able to full industrial relations support service for the franchisor and franchisees.
- Due Diligence Research
We work with you as the franchisee to present you with a real world picture of what your obligations will be and how to ensure you are compliant with the Fair Work Act
- Fair Work Compliance Audit of each location
These are done on a regular basis to make sure that bad habits don’t sneak back in.
- Dedicated white label 1 300 contact number
This number can be used for:
◊ Employee queries on pay and conditions
◊ Management queries on best practice process relating to industrial relations matters
◊ Whistle blower hotline
◊ Single point of contact for former employees
◊ Reporting of internal complaints
- Library of templates
◊ Letter of offer
◊ Unsuccessful trial employment
◊ Successful trial employment
◊ Performance management
- Monthly site visit (Currently SE Qld & Melb S/E Suburb clients)
- On demand training for managers and supervisors
- Monthly webinar on relevant topical issue
- Modern Award updates (if applicable)
- Unlimited Phone based Fair Work Commission/Ombudsman assistance/representation
- Set price workplace investigations
- Your own account manager
Our aim is to be your trusted advisor for industrial relations matters, and we can’t do that if you speak to someone different every time you call.
To find out more simplify call 1 300 2 FIX IR (1300 234 947) and talk to a consultant who will start you on the path to simplifying industrial relations.
Register for this Tuesday’s exclusive webinar.
You will find out where franchisees fall foul of the Fair Work Act, and what you can do to prevent it from happening to you.
This isn’t one of those webinars where you only get half the solution, requiring you to buy the rest.
You will be shown everything that you need to know to stay compliant with the Fair Work Act